Admissions to Hampton Lakes Primary School, in all year groups, are processed and allocated through the Admissions Team at Peterborough City Council. For further information please see the PCC Admissions website.
Admissions to Hampton Lakes Primary School, in all year groups (reception to year 6), are processed and allocated through the Admissions Team at Peterborough City Council. For further information please see the PCC Admissions website.
Here you will be able to:-
- access the Admissions Booklet 2020
- find advice on which schools require a SIF and availability to download them
- access the Parent Portal page where you will be able to log in or create an account if you have not used the system before to apply for a child’s school place
- and find information on each schools open evening.
Take a look at our prospectus
Choosing a school for your child is an important decision. At Hampton Lakes Primary School we firmly believe that a child's first year at school is a crucial time for them where the foundations of learning and life skills can be laid and secured. Our Early Years team firmly believe in a play based curriculum which offers exciting experiences for children and helps to foster a life-long love for learning.
Our Open Event will be held on Tuesday 5 November 2019 5.30pm - 6.30pm for prospective parents who have a child due to start reception in September 2020. If you would like any further information, please contact our school office on 01733 246826.
All applications for school places in Peterborough now need to be made online via the website below. For reception 2020 places, the closing date for applications will be confirmed in the autumn term 2019.
For further information on Primary School Admissions please see the PCC Admissions website.
A useful timeline of key dates for the admissions process will be uploaded to our website in the autumn term 2019.
Please click here to see our Admissions Policy for 2020/21. Please note the following:
- The Published Admission Number for 2020 entry is 60 for Reception
- Our school admissions policy is determined annually and complies with the School Admissions Code
- We are part of Peterborough City Council’s co-ordinated admissions processes. To apply for a place in Reception, parents must apply online through the Peterborough City Council portal
- When the school is full in a year group, a waiting list is kept and a place will be allocated to the child at the top of the waiting list, should a place become available. The waiting list is ranked according to the over-subscription criteria detailed in our policy.
- Admission appeals are co-ordinated by Peterborough City Council
- Hampton Lakes is fully signed up to local Fair Access Protocols in Peterborough
- Our approach to requests for admission outside of the normal age range or for deferred admission for reception children is explained in the full policy
- The child’s current permanent address must be used when applying for a place. The home address is that of the parent with whom the child normally lives from Monday to Friday.